If you’re like me, Prime Day is a taaaad bit overwhelming. I love more digestable lists people have put together, but I never know if the products people are curating for me are actually tested by them, or just things that are high priced and deeply discounted.
I’ve been a Prime member for years, so I’ve tried my fair share of random Amazon products. I wasn’t going to post anything today, but when I started perusing and seeing that a ton of the things I used currently and really love were discounted, I knew I wanted to share my list of Prime Day deals.
I own ALL of these things and use them myself. I’m happy to answer any questions you have (#shoppinglife). Every item links directly to the sale product (some discounts are deeper than showing here – so click through each bullet point!).
As you likely know, I have an Amazon Influencer account, so I get a tiny percentage kickback of whatever you buy through my links (even if it’s not the exact product, whatever’s in your cart!). I know you have a million bloggers you can give your clicks to, so I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to shop through mine – seriously! If you ever want to peruse all my Amazon favorites (Prime Day or not), you can head to my storefront here. Happy shopping!
- My Babyliss straightener! First time I “splurged” on a hair tool – I loooove this. (35% off)
- My favorite hairspray from Joico. (30% off)
- The Revlon hair brush/dryer everyone loves (spoiler: I do, too!). (24% off)
- My favorite Clarisonic brush heads (for sensitive skin). (44% off)
- Bioderma micellar cleansing water – another cult fav! (Deal of the Day – 34% off)
- The deepest, thickest, most hydrating cream I’ve ever tried, for nights your skin is in need of major love. (31% off)
- The literal dream team for cystic acne/whiteheads. I use them all. (25% off)
- My favorite AM toner for sensitive skin. I put this on a cotton pad when I wake up. (25% off)
Home & Laundry
- Delicate laundry hanger. This is a must. I hang it inside my shower when I’m air drying all my workout items/intimates – it’s so good. (65% off)
- Fabric defuzzer to get rid of pilling on clothes– it’s AMAZING. (43% off)
- Duster made specifically to clean your blinds – I swear. (38% off)
- My heavy duty drying rack. (23% off)
- Veggie ~hammock~ to hang and save counter space! (19% off)
Other Favorite Things
- The best electric toothbrush that prompted my dental hygenist to say “you have really great gums,” 🙂 (59% off)
- My absolute favorite pens. (55% off)
- We got this Embark Dog DNA Test for my parents for their birthdays and they found our their rescue was in fact not a Morkie but a Chipoo! (Lightning Deal – 32% off)
- The plug I use to connect things to Alexa. (Deal of the Day – 31% off)
- The lens wipes I use to get makeup and smudges off my glasses. (15% off)
- Pizzapedia, a pretty book dedicated to pizza. (38% off)
- The Zahav Cookbook, a gorgeous book to own or gift. (27% off)
- Pizzeria Beddia Cookbook to attempt to recreate the za. (23% off)