Gifting for girls in Philadelphia is so fun. For the woman who loves exploring her city, it’s hard to go wrong with a constant overflow of delightful places to go and things to do. But, in case you do need a little inspiration, I’ve got you covered. This year’s gift guide is filled with cute and quirky items for your BFF, sister, co-worker, or me. 🙂 Let’s take a peek . . .
1. Once you’re living on your own, setting up a Christmas tree becomes an essential part of making your small apartment feel like home around the holidays. And what better to decorate it with than the cityscape of your new home? *
2. For the lady in your life that’s all about public transportation, these Philadelphia subway totes are a great, personal way for her to show her SEPTA pride. Plus, if you forget to get off at your stop, maybe someone will give you a tap or something. *
3. A nice printed t-shirt is perfect for a city lady to start . . . but when you combine that with a bearded man in a Phillies hat, I’m sold. This shirt is also created by a Philly artist and sold on a Philly site, so it’s a pretty perfect gift.
4. Putting up original art and prints is also a great way to make your apartment feel like home. Etsy is filled with artists recreating the Philadelphia skyline in really unique ways with prints in all sizes.
5. With real furniture (not plastic, dorm furniture) to protect, and adult themed pre-games, cute coasters are always welcome in my home. *
7. COOK giftcards would pretty much be a dream come true for any woman interested in . . . well, eating. The funds can be put towards one of their famous classes, or the cookbooks and kitchen gadgets they sell in the shop. *
8. For cold weather treks to Lincoln Financial Field (or even the closest bar) to cheer our Birds on, I love a hat like this. Give me my Eagles and a pom pom, and I’m good to go.
9. I couldn’t give you a list without at least one kitschy item on it. If there was ever a more Philadelphia item to wear on your ears, it would be here, but I can’t think of a better thing to adorn your lobes when you’re feeling some extra city pride than cheesesteak earrings. *
10. For the ladies out there with a side-gig, whether it’s a blogging, freelancing, or even babysitting, a business card holder helps keep you organized and makes your cards dressed to impressed every time you pass one out. *
* = based in Philadelphia.
See? So much fun to shop for. If you need more inspiration, check out last year’s Philly Girl Gift Guide, because these gifts never really go out of style. If you’re out shopping this weekend, don’t miss my round-up of the city’s best Black Friday, Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday deals. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving . . . and I’ll see you next week for some exciting blogging announcements! xx