You didn’t think I forgot about my ladies, did you? 😉 The second post in my annual gift guide series is always my favorite, because I get to search the internet for the best gifts that Philly ladies (just like me, naturally) would love to receive this holiday season. Similarly to this year’s Philly Guy Gift Guide, most of these gifting ideas ship from or can be bought in the city, or are just plain inspired by Philadelphia.
Ready for the ideas? Before you see something cute in the bottom right corner, get excited, and quickly scroll all the way down to #10, no, you can not “buy” a red panda. 😉 But there is hope! More on that later.
1. Upgrade your lady’s workout gear with these Ben Franklin Bridge at Sunset leggings by Britt Miller Art. Don’t worry about the versatility – the handy on-site video explains that these babies can be worn from “runways or running.” $39
2. Just like Gretchen Weiners, the lust for hoops is real. These handmade silk-bound Vertebrae Hoops by Philly-maker Old Blood are customizable – you can change the silk color and opt for silver or gold plated depending on your giftees preferences! $40
3. If your BFF is constantly complaining about crumbs in her bed after late-night delivery that she obviously must eat under the covers, one of these Philly neighborhood trays from We Heart Philly (107/108 South 13th Street) will be pretty life changing. $36
4. Another gift to help make your lady’s nighttime routine a piece of cake: the Makeup Eraser. Just wet this cloth with water and it will remove all. of. your. makeup. The videos are crazy. Pick one up at AboutFace Skincare (1015 Chestnut Street, Suite 1205). $25
5. This little Philadelphia city skyline print by Bekim ART is the perfect gift for a true lover of the city. If a print is not your lady’s thing, society6 (one of my favs) allows you to make the piece of art into pretty much anything. $20
6. For a splurge gift, I am obsessed with this Philadelphia Scarf from Cityzen By Azin. The colors are incredible and it’s literally our little city, done tastefully and subtly, right on your neck. $185
7. For the Philly lady just starting off her love affair with Philadelphia, this Love Park Floral print from Philly-based Etsy seller, TheMariposaDiary, a great gift. Get it framed to make it easy for her, trust me. $15-18
8. Let’s all agree: ladies look great in a cute crewneck sweatshirt. I’m a fan of this Philly skyline gem from another Philly-based Etsy shop, NoSleevesNoProblems. $19.50
9. Mastering the art of filling in your brows is tough for any woman. I’ve tried a whole lot of products, and this Brow Sculpting Palette by Laura Geller is the best of the best. Scoop one of its three shades up at ULTA (1619 Walnut Street).
10. In case you haven’t heard, The Philadelphia Zoo recently welcomed two baby red panda cubs, aptly named Betsy and Benjamin, to their crew. Treat the lady in your life to discounted zoo tickets, or, go that extra step, and adopt a red panda cub. Perfection. $13/each
In case you don’t have this magical week marked on your calendar, next week officially marks my Her Philly Birthday giveaway week! I’ll be giving away some great prizes, so check back for your chance to win. Now get on shopping! xx