I love being home for the holidays. The longer I am living away from home, the more and more I appreciate the house I grew up in. So, as we spend the week eating, drinking and enjoying each other’s company, I had a little time to reflect on the things I feel very blessed to have this season.
- An amazing family who I love spending time with.
- My wonderful boyfriend who can always make me laugh and put a smile on my face.
- My awesome career, in a fabulous industry. It doesn’t hurt that I also have literally the best co-workers on the planet.
- A bunch of friendships I have continued from high school & college with a great group of caring, intelligent & hilarious women.
- A cute little apartment in the city I love, and an opportunity to share all of my explorations with you!
I found this video during one of my usual YouTube marathons, and it made me smile.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! XOXO