Happy Black Friday, ladies and gents! (Hi to all the guys/parents/friends who were sent this post for gifting ideas, welcome to the fam.). I hope you had a fabulous and filling Thanksgiving with people you love and have been working through your holiday gift lists. And in case you need a little more inspiration, I am here for you.
Just like our Philly guy gift list, my usual 10 gift ideas were doubled, so there’s plenty of gift ideas, no matter what your budget. This year, I went with a lot of things I would like to receive (obviously), but branched out into different types of gifts, because it’s really so amazing the variety of super cool things made right here in Philly. Etsy is our friend, folks. Now, onto the gifts!
1. Let’s start things off with a bang! The 3 month flower subscription from Vault & Vine (3507 Midvale Avenue) will literally impress your lady for months to come. $149
2. This Golden Nugget Stunna (#namelove) from Philly-based Etsy shop Joveda a gorgeous little piece. Don’t be alarmed that it says size 6 – the ring can be made in any size! $28
3. I am obsessed with this faux snakeskin fringe clutch from Medusa Blue, another Philly shop. It’s the perfect handmade piece for the girl who likes to amp up her outfits with colorful accessories. $46
4. It was pretty impossible for me to pass over this pastel LaCroix enamel pin when I saw it. Made in Philly by Rainbow Feather Studio, get this lil guy for your sparking water obsessed friend. $12
5. Truly every single piece I’ve ever seen from Rider Ceramics is p-e-r-f-e-c-t. I love the detail on this striped ring dish for the lady that’s always misplacing her jewels. $38
6. Another cute little stocking stuffer idea = the Philly Pretzel enamel pin, available from the Barnes Foundation gift shop (2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway). I mean, it’s a gold pretzel. $12
7. Philadelphia jewelry brand Nuance Jewelry has some stunning things on their site. These Baroque Gemstone Posts caught my eye because they’re available in a variety of colors (seriously, it’s hard to pick a fav) and would fit so many different styles. $49
8. Gosh, I love a good heather grey crewneck. This City Hall sweatshirt from Liberty Apparel will likely become an addition to my closet, and I think your Philly lady will love it, too. $20
9. For the gal who loves sending snail mail, these Philly Originals Love Notecards from Paper on Pine (115 South 13th Street) are a great gift. They include four different classic, super cute Philly greeting cards. $16
10. If you saw from my men’s guide, I’m loving LennyMud’s fun pop culture items. For the activist in your life, you should grab the Princess Leia Rebellion travel mug. $18
11. If you’re looking to get your lady more of an experience this holiday, check out these soap making classes from Polish & Lather. I’ve smelled some of the P&L soaps and they are incredible! I can only imagine what she’ll whip up. $55
12. I love the Printfresh Studio (2930 Jasper Street) Instagram and knew I wanted to add one of their prints to my gift guide. Any of these Casetify iPhone cases is super cute for your friend who’s risking her phone caseless day in and day out. $35
13. Franklin & Whitman makes products that are so cool, it’s amazing to think they’re made right here in Philly. I recommend the face masks – grab an individual one, or pick up the whole set of four. $25-$80
14. For the creative lady in your life, how cool is this Drawn Jawn Coloring Book by Kate Otte? It’s filled with iconic Philly scenes for your coloring pleasure and available at Philadelphia Independents (35 N. 3rd Street). $18
15. A shirt that says Pizza. Made in Philly. You better believe it’s on the list. $25
16. I admittedly don’t know much about yoga except the fact that Child’s Pose is my favorite pose. But at Philly Etsy shop Empower by AAMBH, there is a ton of gorgeous inspirational jewelry, perfect for the enlightened lady in your life. $24
17. For the lady that loves to keep a gorgeous home and entertain, I like these Slivered Geode Coasters from Anthropologie. $14
18. I can’t get enough of Philly-based Etsy shop, Flaming Idols. With over 50 different fabulous humans to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect match for your giftee (start with this Broad City one). $10
19. I think fancy floral journals like this make a great gift for any type of lady (unless, of course, her notes are exclusively typed) because she wouldn’t likely go pick them up herself. These are from Philly textile shop, Ivy House Studio. $13
20. This vintage Eagles hat was a late addition to the list after I saw how you all reacted to my version on my recent instagram post. This one might be cuter. $25 (Update! Seems to have sold out at Shibe, but I know you guys want it, so I found the same hat at Boscov’s.)
And same as with the guys’ list, pleeeeease let me know if you’re picking anything up (you can tell me in the comments, on twitter, instagram, facebook, email, anything! I really want to know), and if you’ve found a good shop or item you think Philly ladies will love, add it to the comments below. If you need more inspiration, you can check out the past FIVE years of gift guides, and enjoy your shopping!