Dining out in any big city is cool, but dining out in OUR city is pretty amazing. There are so many options on each and every block that I’m pretty sure if you wanted to, you would never have to go back to the same place twice (but once you find “the one,” you’re gonna wanna go back). Sometimes, at least for me, when I cook for myself at home, I find my mind wandering to some of these delicious delicacies and wishing I was eating them instead. So, as I sit here eating brown rice & veggies, here are five Philly things I wish I was eating right about now.
5. Turkey Reuben with String Bean Casserole and Macaroni & Cheese at Honey’s on South (2101 South Street)
4. Cheese plate at Moshulu (401 South Columbus Boulevard)
3. All’ Uovo pizza at Serafina (130 South 18th Street)
2. Chocolate dipped chocolate chip cookie at Famous 4th Street Cookie Company (Reading Terminal Market, 51 North 12th Street)
1. Chicken Brochetas at Tinto (114 South 20th Street)
Now that I’m sure your mouth is watering, please, enlighten me: what Philly food could land on your lap right now and you, say, wouldn’t be mad at it? xx