I’m always up for excuses to get a little fancy and head out to a nice dinner. I haven’t been to Fogo de Chão (1337 Chestnut Street) in quite a bit (they were definitely on my original top Center City Restaurant Week picks back when they still did Restaurant Week . . . gosh I need to update that list. #RIPsalento), so when they invited me in to try some things from their new spring menu, I was obviously all for it (#meat).
Restaurant Week: My Top 5 Musts
I live for Philadelphia Restaurant Week. Even before I officially moved to the city, Restaurant Weeks were some of my favorite times to visit Philly. With the next week right around the corner (January 20 – 25 & January 27 – February 1, 2013), here are my top 5 Philadelphia Restaurant Week locations you must try!
5. Underrated yummy BYOB Italian joint – Salento (2216 Walnut St.)
4. Amazing steaks in a beautiful venue – Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse (111 S 17th St.)
3. The best value, if you’re into bowls of bacon & meat on a stick for $15 less than it normally costs – Fogo De Chao (1337 Chestnut St.) *Not on the RW website as of yet, but if they do decide to join again in the future, it’s a must.
2. Unique food & great for a small group – Zahav (237 St James Pl.)
1. Delicious tapas and the most mouth-watering sangria – Amada (217 Chestnut St.)
Where will you be making reservations for Restaurant Week this year? Get all the details on Philadelphia Restaurant Week‘s website.