You didn’t think I forgot about my ladies, did you? 😉 The second post in my annual gift guide series is always my favorite, because I get to search the internet for the best gifts that Philly ladies (just like me, naturally) would love to receive this holiday season. Similarly to this year’s Philly Guy Gift Guide, most of these gifting ideas ship from or can be bought in the city, or are just plain inspired by Philadelphia.
The ‘Philly girl’ is so much fun to shop for. She likes sports, she likes make-up. She likes gifts that can be used on any & all “experiences” around our city. I loved creating my Philly Girl Gift Guide last year & couldn’t wait to create this year’s version. I’ve scoured the internet for Philly’s coolest gifts of 2013. Check them out:
1. I truly love this Philly laser cut necklace*. Someone please get it for me for Christmas. Please.
3. Let’s see, nailpolish made in Philadelphia* & named after It’s Always Sunny? Sign me up.
4. Unique Philly art pieces make me smile. This cutout city scape can be customized & is adorable for your BFF’s Center City apartment.
5. South Moon Under always has has really cool gift options, but these American flag mittens are just so fab.
6. For your friends that love BYOB’s, make sure you pick up this Philly Streets wine tote*.
7. A gift that your girlfriend wouldn’t get for herself is the best. Hook her up with a gift card for a cute blowout*.
* = based in Philadelphia.
Got enough lady ideas? Check out my Philly Guy Gift Guide & get some ideas for your man. But first, let’s just share this post with everyone shopping for you this holiday season. They’ll thank you. xx